20 Years in leadership & technical fields has taught me a thing or two about best practices. I’ve got extensive experience with telecommunications, manufacturing, customer support, and training. I’m great at finding the ground truth and coming up with options that maximize efficiency, reliability, cost, or when the occasion allows all three.
I am proud to serve on the boards of the following organizations:
- Tumbler Ridge Search and Rescue
- Tumbler Ridge UNESCO Global Geopark
- Tumbler Ridge Museum Foundation
- Tumbler Ridge Mountain Bike Association
- Tumbler Ridge Community Forest
I also donate my services to local non-profits including: